Sunday, October 31, 2010

Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8 is fast approaching!
We are having a Christmas gift tag exchange.
If you want to participate in this, please bring 14 of the same tag.
It was suggested to use a new technique that you haven't used before.
(No, this photo is not recent, taken January 2010, but we all know, it's on its way...)
Just a reminder, in December 13 we'll be having a potluck.
We are going to have a potluck supper.
Meat and drinks will be provided.
Everyone else can bring whatever you wish - salad, dessert, appetizer.
We are going to have an embellishment grab bag. Please gift wrap them.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this photo. I just don't look forward to the real stuff gracing my windshield in the mornings. I'm all geared up for the tag swap. I hope people can use them. Karen

    ReplyDelete